20 Dec Money Controlling Saving Making Investing Investment Earning Increasing by Expert Advice Tips Ideas Tricks Ways Quotes
Money Saving, Controlling, Making, Increasing & Earning by Adopting Some Expert Smart/Effective Advice Tips Ideas Tricks Ways Quotes
In our all day to day life, different chances come which play important role for reducing our expenses and increasing our saving. We all should have proper complete knowledge of all points.
By keeping in view to some important things we can reduce easily our money spending, money wastage and increase our saving.
These different points are as follow
* Do not keep your money lazy in saving Accounts & at your home:
If you have a big cash amount at home or you keep a big amount in your bank’s saving account then try to invest that money in different investing options. Some amount of cash money can be kept at home and in Bank’s saving account for urgent requirement. In saving account deposits normally 3.5% to 5% annual interest is given while on fixed deposits 6 % to 8 % annual interest is given according to category and in different banks. while investments through mutual funds can provide up to 12-14 % annual interest for long term investments.
For example a person whose monthly salary of Rs 40000/- goes directly in his/her saving account. After average monthly withdrawing of Rs 25000/- remaining Rs 15000/- amount become Rs 180000/- in one year. In saving account approximately 4% annual interest on Rs 180000/- provide Rs 7200/- interest. In fixed deposits after one year, interest become approximately Rs 10800/- (according to 6% annual interest rate on FD) while interest on mutual fund investments may be up to Rs. 18000/- (if mutual fund investments provide good interest rate of approx 10% annually)
Money can be withdrawn any time from Banks’ Fixed Deposits and from Mutual Funds’ Investments.
So do not keep your big amount money lazy neither at your home nor in your Bank’s saving account. Invest it in different investing options like in Banks’ Fixed Deposits or in Mutual Fund Investments etc.
* Open Investment Accounts (Mutual Funds & Share Trading A/c) Public Provident Funds (PPF), New Pension Scheme (NPS) and other LIC or Post Office’s different saving schemes:
For getting better return on your saving money, invest your saved money in different saving plans. Acquire proper and complete information about different saving cum investment plans like investment by mutual funds & share stock market, Public Provident Fund (PPF), New Pension System or Scheme (NPS), different saving cum investing plans of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) and Post Office.
After getting proper and complete information of different saving cum investing plans and options, try to invest your saved money in minimum 2 or 3 different options. Never invest your whole saving money in any single particular investing option. Always divide your saving money in different investing options for reducing risk factor and for increasing your return.
* Try to keep one two or three Bank’s saving accounts and close unnecessary saving accounts:
Single person should try to keep minimum Bank’s saving accounts. Average 2 or 3 saving accounts are enough for a person for different purposes. Bank charges from their customers for providing different banking services. Minimum maintaining amount is necessary in Bank’s saving account. Banks also charge different fines from their customers.
So minimum 1, 2 or 3 Banking Saving Accounts according to requirement are enough for operating. Unnecessary more banking accounts just increase our spending. So, do not open more Bank’s saving accounts and quickly close all unnecessary banking saving accounts.
* In Mutual Funds Investment, try to invest in NSE’s A listed Companies or Blue Chip Companies:
If you are investing through mutual funds, then try to invest in NSE’s A listed Companies or Blue Chip Companies. NSE’s A listed Companies or Blue Chip Companies have good market value or reputation according to their previous & current working status.
However there is not any fix or guaranteed rate of return in investment through mutual funds, yet risk factor somewhat decrease if money is invested in NSE’s A listed Companies or Blue Chip Companies.
* Take Advisors or Experts’ Consultation or Self Analyze (Study) before investing through Mutual Funds or Share Markets:
If you are going to invest your money through mutual funds or share markets then it is always better to study or analyze deeply about those companies in which you want to invest through mutual funds or share markets. Try to study about companies’ previous market status, rate of return or dividend payment to investors, dealing products or services, market structure, future’ prospective of products or services, present market scenario etc.
Risk factors exist in both investment through mutual funds and share market. For getting more detail or information, you can also consult with investment advisors or experts before investing your money in any company or brands.
* Always try to Deposit Money in your PPF Account before dated 5th of Every Month Especially in April Month:
One thing always keep in your mind that whenever you are going to deposit money in your Public Provident Fund (PPF) Account, then preferably always try to deposit money between 1st to 5th date of every month, Not between 6th to last date of month.
Though compounded interest is calculated on PPF account and is credited in PPF account in the last month of financial year. But important thing is this, that normal interest is calculated on monthly basis on lowest amount keeping between dated 6th to last date of month especially in April Month (First Starting Month of Financial Year). This monthly interest is not mentioned in passbook and we just see total compounded interest in the last month of any financial year.
So always try to deposit money in your PPF account till 5th date of any month especially in April Month.
* Try to open your New PPF Account with maximum Lump Sum Money As Soon As Possible:
Whenever in life, you start to earn money either by doing job or by doing any business then try to save money from starting. If you are planning of opening a Public Provident Fund (PPF) accounts then try to open it as soon as possible with maximum lump sum money.
Try to Open PPF account with Maximum Lump Sum Money (if possible then try to open with Rs 1, 50,000/-) before 5th April of any Financial year. By doing so compounded interest rate is calculated on maximum initial principal amount and initial edge of maximum principal amount always remain with that PPF account.
* Always try to stay invested for long period and also try to increase investing money amount timely in Mutual Funds, Share Markets, PPF, LIC, NPS or in Other Investment Schemes:
Instead of saving & investing money for small time, always try to invest for long term period. There are many saving cum investment plans like investment through Mutual Funds, Share Markets, LIC’s insurance cum investment plans, Public Provident Funds (PPF), National Pension Systems (NPS), Post Offices’ different saving plans etc. In all these plans we get good rate of return or dividends after medium or long period duration.
Apart from this, time to time always try to increase your investing money amount in these different saving cum investment plans. After some years’ time duration, most of saving cum investment plans provide good rate of return and dividends.
So think about medium or long term duration’s investments instead of short term investments.
* Always Keep Maintain Minimum Balance Amount in Bank Accounts & Avoid any Penalty charges:
All public and private sector Banks fix a standard of keeping minimum balance amount in saving accounts. If ever, money goes below to minimum maintaining balance limit in any person’s saving account then Bank charges a certain amount of fine from that person’s saving account and cut fine charges from deposited money.
All Banks’ saving account holders should take care of this thing that money balance in their saving account do not go below to Bank’s determined minimum balance limit.
Below are all different pages’ links (including Objectives and About or Home Pages) of this website (http://www.moneysavinginvesting.com/)
which contain useful information regarding money controlling saving investing (investment) making & earning expert master’s advice tips ideas tricks ways or quotes.
* ABOUT OR HOME PAGE OF MONEY SAVING INVESTING CONTROLLING EARNING AND MAKING EXPERT MASTER’S ADVICE TIPS IDEAS TRICKS WAYS OR QUOTES
* MONEY CONTROLLING MAKING BY ADOPTING KITCHEN LPG COOKING GAS, KEROSENE OILS, BIO FUELS & ENERGY SAVING EXPERT MASTER’S ADVICE TIPS IDEAS TRICKS WAYS OR QUOTES
* MONEY CONTROLLING MAKING BY TWO/FOUR WHEELER MOTOR VEHICLES’ PETROL, DIESEL, OIL, CNG GAS, BIO FUEL, ELECTRIC ENERGY SAVING/CONSERVING & MAINTENANCE CHARGES REDUCING EXPERT ADVICE TIPS IDEAS TRICKS WAYS OR QUOTES
* MONEY CONTROLLING SAVING MAKING BY ADOPTING ELECTRICITY ENERGY OR POWER SAVING/CONSERVING & ELECTRIC ELECTRICAL ELECTRONIC ITEMS’ MAINTENANCE COST REDUCING EXPERT MASTER’S ADVICE TIPS IDEAS TRICKS WAYS OR QUOTES
* MONEY CONTROLLING SAVING MAKING EARNING BY ADOPTING PHONE EXPENSES AND TV ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES CHARGES REDUCING EXPERT ADVICE TIPS IDEAS TRICKS WAYS QUOTES
* MONEY CONTROLLING SAVING EARNING MAKING BY SPENDING/EXPENSES REDUCING & FRUGALITY (OPTIMUM MONEY USES) EXPERT ADVICE QUOTES TIPS IDEAS TRICKS WAYS
* MONEY SAVING, CONTROLLING, MAKING, INCREASING & EARNING BY ADOPTING SOME EXPERT SMART/EFFECTIVE ADVICE TIPS IDEAS TRICKS WAYS QUOTES
* MAXIMUM MONEY CONTROLLING MAKING & EARNING BY TAX OR TDS (TAX DEDUCTED AT SOURCE) SAVING EXPERT MASTER’S ADVICE TIPS IDEAS TRICKS QUOTES OR WAYS ON BANK’S FD (FIXED DEPOSITS)
* 21 BEST INCOME TAX SAVING EXEMPTION REBATE WAYS TIPS IN 2020 FOR MONEY CONTROLLING SAVING INVESTING MAKING EARNING WAYS TIPS IDEAS TRICKS QUOTES
* POWER OF COMPOUNDING INTEREST FOR MORE MONEY CONTROLLING SAVING INVESTING INCREASING MAKING & EARNING TIPS IDEAS TRICKS WAYS QUOTES