20 Dec Money Saving Controlling Investing Investment Earning Making Expert Advice Quotes Tips Ideas Tricks Ways
“After getting your income or profit, first of all save and invest some money (keep aside approx 25% to 40%) and then spend from remaining money”
Everyone should have habit of money saving cum smartly money investing. On monthly basis, if anyone or any family earns Rs. 10,000, 50,000, 1,00,000, 5,00,000 or 10,00,000, always first of all keep aside minimum 25% to 40% from income or profit for saving as well as investing.
No matter, if you are earning less, make saving & investing to your routine life habit, as you spend on eating, clothing, medicines, electricity/water/phone bills Payment etc.
Many people who save enough good money but could not invest smartly or effectively due to ignorance, carelessness, lack of knowledge/information and financial illiteracy.
By these different types of weaknesses saved cum invested money do not grow as really it should grow.
Likewise many other people despite being good educated, don’t know how to invest in different saving cum investment schemes or how much have to invest in different saving cum investment schemes
Here we will study that by which ways we can increase our saved cum invested money.
By study of different saving cum investment schemes and our awareness cum smartness, we can increase some more percentage to our saved cum invested money. We should have complete knowledge of different saving cum investment schemes and then have to invest smartly to our saved money in different saving cum investing schemes.
Below we can study some of different saving cum investment options which are as follow:
PPF (PUBLIC PROVIDENT FUND)
PPF (Public Provident Fund) is a saving cum Tax Saving Scheme which has been introduced by National Saving Institute by the Ministry of Finance in 1968. In starting this is 15 years bound Public Saving Scheme which can be extended for one or more 5 year duration. Minimum Rs 500/- annual depositing is necessary for keeping active to this account while maximum One Lack Fifty Thousand Rupees can be deposited in any financial year which is tax free.
From 1st April 2020 to onwards, compounding interest rate is 7.10 % Per Annum.
PPF is considered one of the best Taxes Saving cum Long Term money investing Scheme which is beneficial for getting invested money in the form of Monthly Pension. So if you don’t have any pension scheme in your job or business then First of all open a PPF (Public Provident Fund) account in your nearest Bank or Post Office Branch and Start Saving and Investing Money as much as you can. There is exemption of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) in PPF account upto annual saving of Rs. 1,50,000/-
Mutual Funds are Professionally Managed Funds which are invested by Expert Financial Manager in different Bonds or Securities. In mutual funds money is collected from many small, big individual or institutions.
Historically Mutual Funds have been providing good returns on different investments. Due to diversification and liquidity in mutual funds, risk factor divides and normally in long term diverse investment, investors get good rate of return on their invested money.
Briefly Mutual Funds can be divided in main three categories
Equity or Growth Funds
Income/Bond or Fixed Income Funds
SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) is one easy and most popular way of investment through Mutual Funds. In SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) small monthly amount is invested like RD (Recurring Deposit). Minimum Rs 500/- Per Month can be invested in SIP (Systematic Investment Plan).
Share Market or Stock Market is a place where different companies and different investors come in contact with each other for achieving their mutual interest. Different listed companies sell their shares in stock market for drawing money in their businesses while different investors buy shares of companies for investment of their money and for getting dividend or profit on their invested money.
Share or stock market’s situation normally doesn’t remain stable and tendency of fluctuation is found on high level. There are many different factors which directly or indirectly affect to share stock market.
Investors should not invest whole and big amount of money in share or stock market. Some part of saved money should invest in share or stock market.
NPS (New Pension Scheme or National Pension System or Scheme)
National Pension System is a Voluntary Contributed Pension Scheme taken by any person for getting fixed monthly income in his/her future’ old age. NPS is regulated and administered by Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA). NPS was started in 2004 when government of India stopped defined benefit of pensions to those employees who joined government services after 1st January 2004. Initially NPS was implemented for Government Employees only, but from 1st May 2009, NPS was extended for all Indian Citizens including private sector employees, self employed person and for other person related to unorganized sector on their self voluntary basis.
There is not any fixed interest rate on NPS, but it can be between 8% to 12%
BANK FIXED DEPOSITS
Apart from saving account facility and other investment facilities, Banks provide Fixed Deposits facility to their customers. Duration time of Fixed Deposit is different from some days to 10 years; likewise Rate of interest on Fixed Deposit is different from 4% to 8% annually according to duration time, category & in different bank etc. There is a tax exemption for minimum 5 years FDs. Fixed Deposit Schemes can be terminated any time in the mid of duration time. Most of the Banks provide 0.5% additional interest on Fixed Deposits to Senior Citizens.
Due to decreasing rate of interest on Fixed Deposits and availability of other new different investment options many people are investing their saving in other different investment option. But because of safe investment and liquidity, Bank’s Fixed Deposits are still good option. So without much consideration some part of investment can be invested in Bank’s Fixed Deposits.
RBI Taxable Bond
This Safe Investment Scheme ‘RBI Taxable Bond’ has been issued by Reserve Bank of India. Government of India will provide 7.75% interest rate on this Bond. Investors can either choose cumulative or non-cumulative system for payment of interest.
On cumulative option interest is paid on maturity period of Bond. On the contrary, in non-cumulative option interest is paid in every six months.
RBI Taxable Bond is available in State Bank of India, 18 Nationalised Banks, Axis Bank Ltd., ICICI Bank Ltd., HDFC Bank Ltd. & Stock Holding Corporation of India ltd.(SHCIL).
According to age limit duration time of this bond is 4, 5 or 6 years. Minimum investment limit is of Rs. 1000/- while there is no limit of maximum investment.
Tax is deducted at source at the time of making payment of interest in non-cumulative bond and credited in account of government while in case of cumulative bond tax is deducted from interest at the time of maturity.
DIFFERENT POSTAL SAVING SCHEME
Post Office Savings Account: Like Bank Saving Account, India Postal Department provide saving account scheme to depositors. Like Banks, interest rate is approximately 4% annually in Post Office Saving Account. Minimum Rs 50/- balance is necessary for maintaining non-cheque account. For cheque facility saving account of minimum Rs 500/- is required for maintaining account. Interest earned on account is tax exempted up to Rs. 10,000/- annually.
5-Year Post Office Recurring Deposit Account (RD): India Post provides 5 year Recurring Deposit Account Scheme to investors for monthly or quarterly base saving investment, which earns interest on fixed 5 year period. Normally Recurring Deposit Account Scheme is opened for fixed period time and a fixed monthly or quarterly money amount is deposited in post office on the terms and conditions.
Recurring Deposit is not a one time investment and RD can be closed even before maturity date. Recurring Deposit is considered one of the good investment options because it does not require large amount of money at one time and investors pay small amount of money as a monthly/quarterly base for making big money collection & earning interest. Quarterly compounded interest is calculated. Present (From 1st-April-2020, onwards) interest rate is 5.8% annually.
Post Office Time Deposit Account (TD): Post Office Time Deposit Account Scheme is saving Account Scheme for a fixed time offered by India Post Office to investors. This scheme is like Bank’s Fixed Deposit Scheme. Time Deposit Account is opened for a minimum tenure of 1 year and maximum for 5 years. Compounding rate of interest is calculated on quarterly basis and is payable on yearly basis. Annual Rate of Interest ratio depend on time tenure as for 1 year Time Deposit Account Scheme, rate of interest would be lowest while for 5 year Time Deposit Account Scheme, rate of interest would be highest (From 1st April 2020 onward, interest rate for one year is 5.50% while for five year time period interest rate is 6.70%)
Post Office Monthly Income Scheme Account (MIS): MIS or Monthly Income Scheme is available only in Post Office. Present (From 1st-April-2020, Onward) Interest Rate on MIS is 6.60% PA. Interest Rate changes according to time. Maximum 4.5 Lack can be deposited in individual person account while maximum 9 Lack can be deposited in the case of joint account. Maturity period for MIS is 5 years. MIS can be easily transferred from one post office to another. MIS also provide Nomination facility to depositors.
Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS): This Scheme has been started for Senior Citizen for providing them riskless investment and regular incomes. Along with SBI & Some Nationalized Banks, This Scheme is also available in Post Office. Age limit is 55 year for voluntary retirement. Any person can deposit till 15 lack and quarterly interest is provided on deposits. This scheme is for 5 years and after completing 5 years, this scheme can be extended for 3 years. Present (From 1st-April-2020, onwards) interest rate is 7.40%)
15 year Public Provident Fund Account (PPF): Post Office PPF (Public Provident Fund) Account has same process, features and functions as are in Bank’s Public Provident Fund Account. Present (From 1st-April-2020, onwards) interest rate is 7.10%)
National Savings Certificates (NSC): NSC or National Saving Certificate is a Saving Bond of Indian Government which is available in Indian Post offices. Main purpose of NSC is to encourage people for secure small saving and to provide income tax rebate. Normally NSC is issued for maturity period of 5 years or 10 years. NSC can be kept as a pledge in Banks in case of Bank Loans. Interest is provided on compounding basis. Generally NSC can not be break during period except in case of court order or investor death. Present (From 1st-April-2020, onward) interest rate is 6.8% per annum
Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP): Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) is a small saving certificate scheme which encourage people to invest in this long term secure saving plan. Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) was launched in 1988 by India Post.
With some changes and updating, Kisan Vikas Patra was relaunched in year 2014 as mandatory of PAN Card proof and income source proof for investment of more than Rs. 50,000/-. Any Indian person can invest in KVP individually, jointly or even for minor. Present (From 1st-April-2020, onwards) interest rate is 6.9% annually.
Some of the features & benefits of Kisan Vikas Patra are as follow.
* Investment in Kisan Vikas Patra can be start with minimum amount of Rs 1000/- and there is not any limitation of maximum investing amount.
* Invested amount in Kisan Vikas Patra become double in 10 years & 4 months (124 months), Value of amount which investors will get after completion of 124 months is mentioned also in Kisan Vikas Patra Certificate.
* Kisan Vikas Patra provides a secure investment. Because of being government offering scheme, returns are safe & fixed. Maturity amount value is mentioned on Kisan Vikas Certificate itself.
* According to rate of interest on (Kisan Vikas Patra) KVP investments become double after completion of 124 months.
* Kisan Vikas Patra can be used as keeping a guarantee in Banks or Financial Institutions while applying for loan.
* Kisan Vikas Patra Certificate is normally non transferrable but if because of any reason investor want to transfer it in the name of any other person then with the permission of post master and completion of some certain formalities, Kisan Vikas Patra can be transferred.
* Tax is not deducted at source in Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme. TDS is exempted in KVP Scheme. But this is the duty of investors to pay tax on interest accrued in Kisan Vikas Patra scheme after maturity period.
* Minimum Lock in period in Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme is of Two Years and Six Months (mean total 30 Months). Any investors can encash money only after completion of 30 months from the date of issuance.
* Kisan vikas patra certifycate is a simple printed certificate and this can be saved in physical form.
Post Office Sukanya Samriddhi Accounts: Sukanya Samriddhi Account Scheme in Post Office is same as in Banks. This scheme has same process features and functions as are in Banks. Yearly Compounded interest is calculated on Sukanya Samriddhi Yojna Scheme. Present (From 1st-April-2020, onwards) interest rate is 7.60% annually.
Real Estate or Property provides a good option of investing money. Especially when there is a big amount of money for investment then smartly & wisely investment can provide good rate of return on all real estate investment. For the good return on real estate investment, some of the important points always should keep in mind.
* First of all, always see and analyze availability, affordability and capacity of money for investment in real estate.
* Analyze and do proper survey of all area around for investment point of view.
* See and check location of place, area and city.
* Along with all present facilities, perspectives and status, also seriously analyze future’s proposed facilities, perspectives and status of any particular area, place or city before doing investment in real estate. Because along with present status, future’s scenario play very important role in the value of real estate.
* Make 100% sure that wherever purchasing property, land, flat or house, documentation process and formalities to be proper legal, clear, understandable and according to government rules & regulation.
Gold has been a popular precious metal since olden time. Despite being availability of many different investment options, Gold keeps an important position for investment purpose. Like many other market, Gold market is subject to speculation. There are many different factors which directly or indirectly affect to prices of Gold.
Some of the important points which should be always kept in mind before investing in Gold are as follow:
* Always try to Purchase Gold or Gold Items when prices of gold are down or at very low level.
* Instead of keeping Gold or Golden Items at home keep them in bank.
* When prices of Gold are high or at peak, then gold or golden items can be sold and good profit can be earned.
* Normally Prices of gold goes high in festive & marriage season so avoid buying gold or golden items that time and try to buy earlier when prices of gold are very low.
* Always check properly purity and proper weight while buying & selling of gold and golden items.
* Some part of available money can be invested in gold or golden items for investment point of view.
SUKANYA SAMRIDDHI ACCOUNT/SCHEME
Sukanya Samriddhi Account or Scheme was started on January 22, 2015 by Government of India as an initiative to encourage ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ campaign. The main purpose of this scheme was to encourage girl children’s parents to build money fund for future education, career & marriage expenses of girl child.
Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme’ Account is available and can be opened easily at India Post Offices and all authorized Commercial Bank Branches.
Some of the main features of Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme or Accounts are as follow:
* Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme/Account is available and can be opened in India Post Office or any authorized Central Bank Branch.
* This Account can be opened of till 10 year old girl children (maximum two)
* Deposits only till 14 year and maturity on 21 year.
* 50% payment facility at the age of 18 year.
* Account closing facility is available after 18 year on marriage.
* Minimum Rs. 1000/- and Maximum Rs. 1, 50,000/- can be deposited annually.
* One of the maximum interest rate of 7.60% annually (From 1st-April-2020, onwards) providing scheme than other saving scheme.
* Tax rebate on Principle, Interest and Drawing Amount.
Below are all different pages’ links (including Objectives and About or Home Pages) of this website (http://www.moneysavinginvesting.com/)
which contain useful information regarding money controlling saving investing (investment) making & earning expert master’s advice tips ideas tricks ways or quotes.
* ABOUT OR HOME PAGE OF MONEY SAVING INVESTING CONTROLLING EARNING AND MAKING EXPERT MASTER’S ADVICE TIPS IDEAS TRICKS WAYS OR QUOTES
* MONEY CONTROLLING MAKING BY ADOPTING KITCHEN LPG COOKING GAS, KEROSENE OILS, BIO FUELS & ENERGY SAVING EXPERT MASTER’S ADVICE TIPS IDEAS TRICKS WAYS OR QUOTES
* MONEY CONTROLLING MAKING BY TWO/FOUR WHEELER MOTOR VEHICLES’ PETROL, DIESEL, OIL, CNG GAS, BIO FUEL, ELECTRIC ENERGY SAVING/CONSERVING & MAINTENANCE CHARGES REDUCING EXPERT ADVICE TIPS IDEAS TRICKS WAYS OR QUOTES
* MONEY CONTROLLING SAVING MAKING BY ADOPTING ELECTRICITY ENERGY OR POWER SAVING/CONSERVING & ELECTRIC ELECTRICAL ELECTRONIC ITEMS’ MAINTENANCE COST REDUCING EXPERT MASTER’S ADVICE TIPS IDEAS TRICKS WAYS OR QUOTES
* MONEY CONTROLLING SAVING MAKING EARNING BY ADOPTING PHONE EXPENSES AND TV ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES CHARGES REDUCING EXPERT ADVICE TIPS IDEAS TRICKS WAYS QUOTES
* MONEY CONTROLLING SAVING EARNING MAKING BY SPENDING/EXPENSES REDUCING & FRUGALITY (OPTIMUM MONEY USES) EXPERT ADVICE QUOTES TIPS IDEAS TRICKS WAYS
* MONEY SAVING, CONTROLLING, MAKING, INCREASING & EARNING BY ADOPTING SOME EXPERT SMART/EFFECTIVE ADVICE TIPS IDEAS TRICKS WAYS QUOTES
* MAXIMUM MONEY CONTROLLING MAKING & EARNING BY TAX OR TDS (TAX DEDUCTED AT SOURCE) SAVING EXPERT MASTER’S ADVICE TIPS IDEAS TRICKS QUOTES OR WAYS ON BANK’S FD (FIXED DEPOSITS)
* 21 BEST INCOME TAX SAVING EXEMPTION REBATE WAYS TIPS IN 2020 FOR MONEY CONTROLLING SAVING INVESTING MAKING EARNING WAYS TIPS IDEAS TRICKS QUOTES
* POWER OF COMPOUNDING INTEREST FOR MORE MONEY CONTROLLING SAVING INVESTING INCREASING MAKING & EARNING TIPS IDEAS TRICKS WAYS QUOTES