30 Mar Money Making Controlling by Kitchen Cooking LPG Gas Kerosene Oil Bio Fuel Energy Saving Conserving Expert Master Advice Tips Ideas Ways Tricks Quotes
Money Controlling Making by Adopting Kitchen LPG Cooking Gas, Kerosene Oils, Bio Fuels & Energy Saving Expert Master’s Advice Tips Ideas Tricks Ways or Quotes
Experts have analyzed and revealed that by adopting efficient smart cooking habits & steps, housewives and family members can easily save up to 30% Kitchen LPG Cooking Gas, Kerosene Oils, Fuels & Energy.
By adopting some few important Steps, Housewives and Other family members can save up to 30% Kitchen LPG Cooking Gas, Kerosene Oils, Fuels & Energy mean 30% money saving or reducing (decreasing) in 30% expenses.
Below are some following Steps
* Always avoid spare ignition of cooking stove and quickly switch off to it:
Many times’ spare ignition consumes a big quantity of Gas, Oil or Fuel which is ultimately loss of money spends on buying Gas, Oil or Fuel. Wastages of cooking gas, oil or fuel is directly wastage of money, so inculcate habit of totally avoiding to spare ignition of Cooking Stove and quickly switch off to it. This habit is a big step for saving/conserving cooking gas, oil and fuel.
* Put Cooking Pan before light on (ignition) and Remove Cooking Pan after light off (switch off) to Stove:
Whenever you are going to bake anything on cooking stove, then always put cooking pan on cooking stove before light on (ignition) and remove cooking pan only after light off (or switch off) to cooking stove. By doing this, there are not any chance of spare ignition of cooking stove and wastages of cooking gas, oils or fuel decreases.
* Some Minutes Preparation before cooking is beneficial for saving big fuel, oil or gas:
Always try to prepare all cooking items in advance before putting cooking pan on stove. As cut all vegetables, grind all required cooking material, keep all boxes of spices near cooking stove etc. Some Minutes’ advance preparation before cooking not just save cooking time duration but also save good quantity of Gas, Oil or Fuel.
* Always use optimum required low quantity of water for cooking:
Whenever we bake anything on cooking pan then quantity of water should be in proper level. Unnecessary high quantity of water in cooking pan only increase baking time duration and lead to wastages of cooking gas, oil or fuel. Required quantity of water in cooking pan always should be in a proper low level.
* Adopt habit of Soaking before cooking:
It has been experimented that soaked eating items like some Pulses or Rice consume at least 20% less gas, oil or fuel during baking as compared to unsoaked eating items. For example a pulse which is kept in water overnight and is baked during day, saves gas oil or fuel. So before cooking, try to soak those eating items which can be soaked.
* Let to reach frozen food at normal temperature before getting hot or cooking:
Whenever any eating item keeping inside refrigerator (freeze) have to cook or have to get hot on cooking stove, then that eating item first let reach at normal temperature after letting out from refrigerator (freeze). Keep cool eating item at normal temperature for some time. After some time that cool eating item automatically reach at normal room’s temperature. Only then that eating item do hot or cook. This practice saves good quantity of Gas Oil or Fuel.
* Always try to plan fix meal (eating) timing for all:
After cooking of eating items, it is always good that all family members eat together at a fix time. If different family members eat at different times then prepared food have to do hot again and again which consumes more gas oil or fuel. So always try to plan meal (eating) at a fix time.
* Clean properly your cooking pan or vessels:
Properly cleaned cooking pan or vessels get hot soon and also remain hot for long time as compared to other cooking pan or vessels. So always clean properly to all cooking pan and vessels for getting hot sooner and remaining hot for long time. This practice saves cooking gas oil or fuel.
* Always buy & use modern ISI marked efficient less fuel/oil/gas consuming cooking stoves:
Whenever buying new cooking stove then always try to buy new modern technologies ISI marked less gas oil fuel consuming cooking stoves. New developed modern ISI marked cooking stoves are helpful for saving or conserving of cooking gas oil or fuel.
* Always Put the lid on cooking pan/vessels and on baked hot food:
Whenever you are cooking any eating item on cooking stove then always put lid on cooking pan or vessel so that hotness doesn’t evaporate. By putting lid on cooking pan or vessel eating item get hot soon. Likewise put lid properly on baked hot food after removing from stove because eating food or items remain hot for long time in properly lid covered cooking pan or vessel. Thus Cooking gas oil or fuel can be also saved or conserved by adopting this habit.
* Use wider cooking Vessels or Pans:
For cooking eating food or items, always use wider cooking vessels or pans so that cooking pan or vessel properly cover to burner. In wider cooking pan or vessel, fire flames reach properly in the lower part of cooking pan or vessel and thus eating item or food get hot soon. So wider cooking vessels or pans are beneficial for saving/conserving cooking gas oil or fuel.
* Reduce burner flames as boiling starts:
When any eating item or food is put on stove into any pan or vessel then after some time boiling start. As once boiling start then quickly either reduce to burner flames or switch off to stove on reaching required hot temperature level. Always avoid to unnecessary over heating of eating item or food and save/conserve cooking gas oil or fuel.
* Keep Fire Flames of burner inside cooking vessels’ below outer limit:
During cooking of any eating item or food always check properly that burner’s flames remain inside of cooking vessel/pan’s below outer limit and do not go out from cooking vessel/pan’s below outer limit. This practice makes sure proper use of burner’s flames and stop wastage burning of cooking gas oil or fuel.
* Cook larger quantities of food as required:
According to your actual requirement, always try to cook larger quantities of food or eating item instead of small quantities in multiple times. One or Two time cooking of larger food or eating items quantities is beneficial for saving/conserving of cooking gas oil or fuel as well as valuable time.
* Always try to use pressure cooker and appropriate size pressure cooker for cooking:
Instead of normal cooking pan or vessel, try to use pressure cooker wherever possible. Apart from this, always check appropriate size pressure cooker for cooking mean for small quantity food item use small size pressure cooker (not big size pressure cooker) and for large quantity food item use big size pressure cooker. Pressure cookers cook food or eating item quickly and are efficient for saving cooking gas oil or fuel.
* Check burner’s flames remain colourless or blue:
Colours of flames from burners indicate the efficient burning of fuel gas or oil. If colour of flames is orange, yellow or non-uniform, then these colours are indication of incomplete combustion or burning of gas oil or fuel. There might be obstructions in gas or in oil pipeline from burner to tank. Some oil or gas burn waste in the form of carbon ash. Bright and steady blue flames are sign of proper efficient burning of gas oil or fuel. So check and make sure proper supply flow of oil, gas or fuel from tank to burner for efficient burning.
* Maintain shiny to cooking pan’s below outer surface:
Shiny outer surface of any cooking pan or vessel’s below part absorb heating more quickly and get hotness quicker than dull or black surface covered cooking pan/vessels. So due to shiny outer surface, cooking pan or vessel consume less oil gas or fuel as compared to non shiny outer surface covered cooking pan or vessel. So always try to maintain shininess of all cooking pans or vessels by proper cleaning or washing.
* Always try to use metal (as stainless steel) cooking vessels or pans:
Metals are very good conductor of heat and passes heat to food or eating item quickly as compared to clay. So always try to use of metal (like stainless steel) made cooking vessels or pans over other so that food/eating items get hot quicker.
* Use from Small Burner range for cooking according to requirement:
According to your requirement of cooking food or getting hot to any food item always use appropriate size burner. For example for small food quantity we use small cooking pan or vessel, likewise for that small cooking pan or vessel use small size burner. On the contrary for large food quantity big size cooking pan or vessel required. That big size cooking pan or vessel should put on big size burner for proper baking or getting proper hotness.
* Clean up burner & Stove after gap of 45 to 60 days for proper fuel burning:
For the efficient burning of gas, oil or fuel in stove, always regularly clean to cooking stove, burner, supply pipe and all small holes of burner. Average after two months period we can clean to stove, burner and supply pipe line. Due to constant burning and dust presence in atmosphere, small carbon ash substances freeze in burner’s holes and in fuel supply line which become cause of obstruct in smooth frequent supply of oil gas or fuel. Apart from this, carbon ash elements increase wastage of oil, gas or fuel. So always clean properly to burner, stove and fuel supply line.
* Use appropriate size cooking vessel or pan according to quantity of food:
Always use appropriate size cooking vessel or pan according to quantity of food required for baking or getting hot. For example for small quantity of food item small size cooking vessel or pan is required. On the contrary for large quantity food item require big size cooking pan or vessel. Using of big size cooking pan or vessel for small quantity food item increase wastages of gas, oil or fuel. So always use proper size cooking pan or vessel according to quantity of food item.
* Use flat Bottomed cooking pans or vessels for electric induction plate/cooker/stove:
If you use electric induction plate/cooker/stove in kitchen then always use proper cooking pans or vessels. For example for plain induction plate, always use flat bottomed cooking pans or vessels so that maximum below outer surface of cooking pans/vessels comes in touch with plain induction plate. By doing this heating of plain induction plate is used properly for getting hot to cooking vessel or pan. Likewise use flat bottomed pressure cooker compatible for electric induction plate.
* Efficient use of Solar Cooker, Electric Induction Plate/Cooker/Stove, Oven and Microwave:
Apart from Gases, Oils or any other Fuel consuming stoves in kitchen, if possible then we can also buy & use solar cooker, electric induction plate/cooker/stove or other electric appliances like oven microwave etc. After one time buying investment on these electric items, these food baking appliances are energy efficient as well as economical as compared to cooking gases, oils or any other fuel. Efficient use of these items is beneficial for overall saving and conserving of Gases, Oils, Electric Energy and other Fuels.
Below are all different pages’ links (including Objectives and About or Home Pages) of this website (http://www.moneysavinginvesting.com/)
which contain useful information regarding money controlling saving investing (investment) making & earning expert master’s advice tips ideas tricks ways or quotes.
* ABOUT OR HOME PAGE OF MONEY SAVING INVESTING CONTROLLING EARNING AND MAKING EXPERT MASTER’S ADVICE TIPS IDEAS TRICKS WAYS OR QUOTES
* MONEY CONTROLLING MAKING BY ADOPTING KITCHEN LPG COOKING GAS, KEROSENE OILS, BIO FUELS & ENERGY SAVING EXPERT MASTER’S ADVICE TIPS IDEAS TRICKS WAYS OR QUOTES
* MONEY CONTROLLING MAKING BY TWO/FOUR WHEELER MOTOR VEHICLES’ PETROL, DIESEL, OIL, CNG GAS, BIO FUEL, ELECTRIC ENERGY SAVING/CONSERVING & MAINTENANCE CHARGES REDUCING EXPERT ADVICE TIPS IDEAS TRICKS WAYS OR QUOTES
* MONEY CONTROLLING SAVING MAKING BY ADOPTING ELECTRICITY ENERGY OR POWER SAVING/CONSERVING & ELECTRIC ELECTRICAL ELECTRONIC ITEMS’ MAINTENANCE COST REDUCING EXPERT MASTER’S ADVICE TIPS IDEAS TRICKS WAYS OR QUOTES
* MONEY CONTROLLING SAVING MAKING EARNING BY ADOPTING PHONE EXPENSES AND TV ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES CHARGES REDUCING EXPERT ADVICE TIPS IDEAS TRICKS WAYS QUOTES
* MONEY CONTROLLING SAVING EARNING MAKING BY SPENDING/EXPENSES REDUCING & FRUGALITY (OPTIMUM MONEY USES) EXPERT ADVICE QUOTES TIPS IDEAS TRICKS WAYS
* MONEY SAVING, CONTROLLING, MAKING, INCREASING & EARNING BY ADOPTING SOME EXPERT SMART/EFFECTIVE ADVICE TIPS IDEAS TRICKS WAYS QUOTES
* MAXIMUM MONEY CONTROLLING MAKING & EARNING BY TAX OR TDS (TAX DEDUCTED AT SOURCE) SAVING EXPERT MASTER’S ADVICE TIPS IDEAS TRICKS QUOTES OR WAYS ON BANK’S FD (FIXED DEPOSITS)
* 21 BEST INCOME TAX SAVING EXEMPTION REBATE WAYS TIPS IN 2020 FOR MONEY CONTROLLING SAVING INVESTING MAKING EARNING WAYS TIPS IDEAS TRICKS QUOTES
* POWER OF COMPOUNDING INTEREST FOR MORE MONEY CONTROLLING SAVING INVESTING INCREASING MAKING & EARNING TIPS IDEAS TRICKS WAYS QUOTES